For every husband represented here who is working, I bless God on your behalf. For every husband represented here looking up to the Lord for a job, I trust the Lord to come through for you in a big way without notice.
You know sometimes I look at scriptures and I am excited and other times, I am terrified. This verse tells of His unconditional love, the other of His fierceness and judgement and then I wonder. But in the end, he is the two edged sword, one trims to bring out the best, the other cuts in judgment.
Any man who cannot provide for his home has been described in scripture as worse than an infidel (unbeliever). In the beginning, God gave a working Adam, Eve. So our husbands are meant to be working.
- Father I thank you for (husband’s name) job. I bless you for providing a place where he is paid enough to provide for me and the family. I bless you for the promotions he has received and those he is yet to receive.
- Lord I receive divine protection over (husband’s name) life and over his job. I pray that the enemy will not find any means to oppress him in Jesus name.
- As (husband’s name) goes to work everyday, the wisdom he needs to carry out each day’s activities to the best achievable level, you give unto him in Jesus name.
- I decree the hand of the Lord rest over you (husband’s name). I send the blood of Jesus ahead of you to anoint your work station before you. For everytime you get to work and do not remember to pray over your space, by reason of my prayer today, you are safe and sheltered in the shadow of the Almighty in Jesus name. (Psalm 91:1)
- Your going out and coming in is blessed. As you go to work everyday, you will return to us in peace and plenty to the glory of the Lord in Jesus name. (Psalm 121:8, Deuteronomy 28:6)
- I cover your identity with the blood of Jesus, when they are relieving people of their jobs, you will be promoted because you are a child of the Lord and because I have prayed for you today in Jesus name. (Psalm 75:6)
- I decree that corrupt and dishonest colleagues will not influence you. You will not join others in reaping where you have not sown. Today I prayerfully position you in a place where you stand for the truth and defend it in Jesus name. You will be trusted because others will see Jesus in you.
- Today Lord, I receive a job for my husband, double for the wasted years. I see his desire to work and I ask that you connect us to that helper you have planted for us in this phase of life in Jesus name.
- I receive favors from the north, south, west and east for you (husband’s name). Before you call, men will come to his aid in Jesus name.
- Finally, lord for the reason that (husband’s name) is in that place of work, I decree that they remain relevant to their clients in Jesus name.
Bible verse: I Timothy 5:8 (ERV) “Everyone should take care of all their own people. Most important, they should take care of their own family. If they do not do that, then they do not accept what we believe. They are worse than someone who does not even believe in God.”
Confession: As you give of your best to your work. Your efforts are crowned with success and your success with benefits.
God bless you