It’s the third day of this Prayer challenge and we are thankful to God because our prayers are answered. Make sure that at this time, your heart is free from any form of heaviness, bitterness and anger. Don’t give the devil a chance to win.
Scriptural Thoughts: 3 John 1:2, 1 Corinthians 6:19-20, Exodus 15:26, Deuteronomy 7:11-15
- Father I thank you because you always hear me and is never tired of answering my requests. I thank you because you have given me your promises in your word and that is what I accept, believe and confess today and always. I thank you for my husband who you have given me to be his wife. Today I pray for his physical body and I say, “It is WELL with you my husband.”
- I pray for you my husband that you will take care of your body because you are not your own. You are the temple of God and God’s temple is healthy, smells nice and is beautiful. Junk food has no place in your body, I release a bitter taste to your tongue so that whatever will not benefit your health, you will not be able to eat.
- I put upon you through the Holy Spirit a conscious action to always ensure that you do your part faithfully toward leading a healthy life. As God has decreed to keep you free from diseases, you will not go and get them upon yourself with your own hands.
- Whoever had proposed or is proposing to make you sick in your body, thereby rendering you incapable, I decree that the Almighty God returns it back on them and give them no peace.
- You are a child of God and I decree that the Balm of Gilead will speak for you every second of your life. Sickness is far from you and all that’s yours.
- Where it is that you have made unhealthy choice, I ask that the Lord have mercy and correct all of them. I pray for you today that you will know when to rest, when to eat, and when to ask for help.
- I decree over you my husband that you are healed of every sickness now and for those that may want to come out in the future from the crown of your head to the sole of your foot.
All these I have asked in Jesus Name. Amen.
Father I pray for everyone who is sick at this time, I release your healing power on each and everyone of them in Jesus Name. Every man, every woman, every boy and every girl who needs your touch today receives it in Jesus Name. I decree that those who are on their sick beds in their homes or in the hospital you go in and turn their cases around for good in Jesus Name I pray for those who have received your touch, Father perfect their healing, nothing broken, nothing missing is what we ask of you Lord. We ask that anything that needs to be fixed be replaced with new in Jesus Name. Amen.
God bless you.