We are here on Day 5. God has indeed been good to us. Many husbands are limited as a result of things they know nothing about and some others by their actions or words. Today we will be lifting up all those limitations through the power we have in Jesus Christ. We would be setting them free. You pray for your husband because his deliverance is your deliverance.
Scriptural Thoughts: 1 Chronicles 4:9,10
- Prayer of thanksgiving.
- I pray for you my husband that whatever you have done innocently that has brought a limitation upon you receives the touch of God’s mercy.
- I receive mercy on your behalf for your actions and words that has gone out carelessly and would bring about limitation.
- I ask for you my husband that the Lord enlarges you and bless you with more of all the goodness of heaven.
- I through the blood of Jesus purge you of every thing that’s stuck to you that will bring about a limitation in the future.
- From today onwards, you live life beautiful and without limits.
All these I have asked in Jesus Name. Amen.
God bless you.