Praise God it’s Day 7. Today we are praying for money. Our needs and wants will always be there but one thing we know is that our needs are supplied by God. No matter how much a woman earns, a godly man would want to earn more not for competitive reasons but to be able to meet the needs of his family. No matter how little a man earns he has a sense of pride when he can provide. So today we would be receiving money from all quarters of the earth for our husbands.
Scriptural Thoughts: 1 Timothy 4:7-8, Ecclesiastes 5:18-19, Genesis 26:12-13
- Prayer of thanksgiving
- My dear husband, I open upon you the heavens and rain the blessings of physical money upon you. As you work hard to provide for us. I pray for you today that you are paid what is due you and more.
- I pray for you my husband, that you will not be unable to meet our needs. Rather you will meet our needs and provide for our wants as well
- All that you need money to do (Name it), I send to you people who will meet them. I send people who will bless you financially as well
- I pray God gives you ideas that will bring about more people paying for it and hence provide enough money to settle the wants of every family member
- I call forth every money from the east, west, north and south. I decree today that everyone owing you begins to settle you with interest.
- I pray for you my husband that as this monies begin to come in, you will have insight into how to invest them. I receive wisdom for you as regards the right business to do
- Go ahead and pray about the things you need money for in the family.
- Tell the Lord how much you want your husband to always have. Pray about his salary.
- Pray as led
Our prayers are answered in Jesus Name. Amen.
God bless you.