There is a belief that seems to settle well with many women, and it’s that it’s okay and absolutely fine for them to not work but keep spending. The original design of women before the fall of man was for us to assist our husbands. Yes man fell and that made God give man and woman defined roles. Every capable woman should be in a position to assist when there is a need for it. Assist in buying groceries, assist in doing the little expenses and leaving the bigger ones for the husbands. As women, we should be able to meet needs without waiting for weeks or months simply because our only means is by our husbands. As we pray for this, we will ask the Lord for a balance as we run our careers, home and the ministry God has committed to us.
Scriptural Reading: Genesis 2:18-24 – Key Scripture
- Prayer of thanksgiving
- I pray for you [your name] that you will understand that you weren’t designed by God to just sit down and spend. You were given to [husband’s name] to assist him.
- I pray for you [your name] that the Lord visits you with divine inspiration to see where and what it is that you can do to contribute to the financial purse of the family.
- I pray for you [your name] that the gifts and talents the Lord has given to you will not waste away because of laziness or just been comfortable. I ask that the Lord gives you ideas that would take you from 0 to 100.
- As you [your name] begin to make it and become great, I pray for you that you will learn to strike a balance, and one area wouldn’t suffer because of another.
- I pray for you [your name] that as the Lord prospers the gifts and talents He’s given to you, you will remain humble and submissive to the man whose authority you are under, under God.
- Pray for as long as you are led in this area.
All these we pray in Jesus Name. Amen.
God bless you.