Welcome to day eleven of the Beautiful Wives Prayer Challenge. Today we would be praying for our children’s success and prosperity.
Every parent’s heart desire is that their children succeed and prosper. As much as we work hard, provide for all their needs and even look forward to leaving an inheritance for them, we do want them to excel in everything they lay their hands on. We want them to be wealthy and have all their needs and more met.
There is something about having the hand of God upon our lives. You succeed at everything you do and everything you do prosper. This is the level we want our children to operate in. This reminds me of Joseph in Genesis chapter 39. Everywhere he was in, there was success, there was a communal blessing and prosperity because of him. Be it in Potiphar’s house or the prison, Joseph was successful.
There is a difference between the success of a child that knows God and don’t. We have prayed for guidance and protection yesterday of which we emphasized on teaching them about God so they have an experiential knowledge of him. Having established that and knowing that this knowledge is the basis, we go on to pray.
Joshua 1:8 (NCV) “Always remember what is written in the Book of the Teachings. Study it day and night to be sure to obey everything that is written there. If you do this, you will be wise and successful in everything.”
- (Child/ren’s name), wherever you are and at whatever stage in life you are on, I decree that you will always remember the teachings of the Lord. I pray for you today that when a task is difficult to many, it will be easy for you because you are wise by the word of God which you study day and night and keep in your heart in Jesus name.
Daniel 3:7-11 (NCV) “Again the wise men said to the king, “Tell us, your servants, the dream, and we will tell you what it means.” King Nebuchadnezzar answered, “I know you are trying to get more time, because you know that I meant what I said. If you don’t tell me my dream, you will be punished… The wise men answered the king, saying, “No one on earth can do what the king asks! No great and powerful king has ever asked the fortune-tellers, magicians, or wise men to do this; the king is asking something that is too hard. Only the gods could tell the king this, but the gods do not live among people.”
Vs. 36 (NCV) “That was your dream. Now we will tell the king what it means.”
Vs 48-49 (NCV) “Then the king gave Daniel many gifts plus an important position in his kingdom. Nebuchadnezzar made him ruler over the whole area of Babylon and put him in charge of all the wise men of Babylon. Daniel asked the king to make Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego leaders over the area of Babylon, so the king did as Daniel asked. Daniel himself became one of the people who stayed at the royal court.”
Now that we’ve first committed to their memory everything they’ve learned of the Lord and is still learning and will continue to learn, let’s secure their seats as wise men/women.
- Father I decree for (Child/ren’s name) that the wisdom that is only attributed to gods will be their portion. I pray that in whatever situation they find themselves to give an answer, you will reveal to them everything even to the minutest details. Kings will come to their attention to consult them in matters that mere men cannot answer. I pray that by the reason of your wisdom within them, they take powerful positions in their places of work, in their communities and even in the government. I raise them as decision makers to bring about success and prosperity to those they work for or come to them to employ their services in Jesus name.
Psalm 37:4-5 (MSG) “Keep company with GOD, get in on the best. Open up before GOD, keep nothing back; he’ll do whatever needs to be done.”
Philippians 4:13 (NCV) “I can do all things through Christ, because he gives me strength.”
- (Child/ren’s name) I decree that everyday of your long beautiful life, you will remain in the company of the Lord. All you need to succeed and prosper, you will ask from the Lord and I declare that you oh Lord will give (Child/ren’s name) everything. For days when it looks like you cannot succeed or stay the course of prosperity, I receive for you today in advance the strength of the Lord to continue. I declare that you will never run low in supply of strength to carry out all you have to do in Jesus name.
Deuteronomy 28:13 (GNT) “The Lord your God will make you the leader among the nations and not a follower; you will always prosper and never fail if you obey faithfully all his commands that I am giving you today.”
- (Child/ren’s name), I decree that you will always obey the instructions of the Lord. Even when it doesn’t seem to be everyone’s cup of tea but that which will move you from low to high, down there to up there; I pray that you will obey. Even when some will question it, I pray that you will obey. And as you obey (child/ren’s name), I declare that you become trusted leaders who will never fail but prosper and be successful all your days in Jesus name.
Deuteronomy 8:18 (MSG) “If you start thinking to yourselves, “I did all this. And all by myself. I’m rich. It’s all mine!”—well, think again. Remember that GOD, your God, gave you the strength to produce all this wealth so as to confirm the covenant that he promised to your ancestors—as it is today.”
- I pray for you today, (Child/ren’s name) that when you are wealthy and successful, you will not forget God. I pray you will not think you have arrived and create for yourself idols of men. I pray that you will remain relevant to God. I pray that you will not outlive God’s wisdom. I pray you will not outlive God’s help. I pray you will not outlive God’s instructions. I pray for you dear (child/ren’s name), you will remain within the schooling of your maker. I am aware that success and wealth can intoxicate but today, I receive for you a humble heart that will always remember that “God gave me strength and most of all wisdom to become successful and rich.” This I pray for you (Child/ren’s name) in Jesus name.
Lastly, Proverbs 16:3 (GNT) “Ask the Lord to bless your plans, and you will be successful in carrying them out.”
- Dear Father, I ask today on behalf of (Child/ren’s name) that you will always bless their plans and make them successful in every one of the. Let it be known today that I have asked in advance for every of their plans. So even when they forget to, I give you permission to bless it and prosper it because I have asked today on their behalf in Jesus name.
DECLARATIONS AND CONFESSIONS
- I declare that you are a carrier of the presence of God. Wherever you go to and whoever comes in contact with you will experience the blessings of the presence of God that you carry.
- Like Joseph, I declare that those you would work for or who will work for you will attest to the success and prosperity that your presence have brought.
- I declare that you will not be in short supply of the wisdom that are attributed to gods to give whenever you are called upon as regards anything.
All these I have declared in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Amen!!!
Read Genesis 39:2-6,23 and declare over your children as you are led.
Thank you for joining in today. See you tomorrow for the last day of the program where we pray for our children’s health and preservation.
God bless you.