Welcome to the last day of this program. It has been an honor leading you all beautiful wives to pray for yourselves, your husbands and your children. We would be rounding up this Edition with prayers for health and preservation for our children. After which we will declare Isaiah 54 over our homes.
Children interact with others and pick up different illness sometimes. The common cold and flu are amongst the highest number. As parents, we do not like to see our babies ill especially when they are still little and can’t communicate how they feel. While I am not promising you a never falling ill child, I want you to know that praying to God about the health of your child means that anytime they fall ill, they recover and build a stronger immune system. When they innocently eat what would have harmed them, the Lord instead uses it for the nourishment of their bodies.
Then we talk about preservation. Thriving and surviving where it has been known to be hard. I remember a mom of twin babies who should have been evacuated from where she resided during the hurricane Harvey. God came through for her in that while neighbors home got flooded, hers wasn’t and she didn’t have to evacuate to start running around with one month old twins. That is preservation we are talking about.
Jeremiah 33:6 (GNT) “But I will heal this city and its people and restore them to health. I will show them abundant peace and security.”
Jeremiah 30:17 (TLB) “I will give you back your health again and heal your wounds.”
This was a promise of hope from God to Jeremiah concerning Jerusalem. Now we would be receiving this promise for our children.
- (Child/ren’s name), the hope I have in God is that when I call upon Him, He hears and answer me. Today, I receive this unlimited promise on your behalf and I declare that you will enjoy health all the days of your life because the Lord has promised it in Jesus name.
2 Chronicles 7:14-16 (TLB) “Then if my people will humble themselves and pray, and search for me, and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear them from heaven and forgive their sins and heal their land. I will listen, wide awake, to every prayer made in this place. For I have chosen this Temple and sanctified it to be my home forever; my eyes and my heart shall always be here.”
- (Child/ren’s name), you will stay clear of evil and anything that will make God not to listen to you. I dedicate you and sign you off to be the home of the Lord where His presence lives forever. I declare that sickness would have no access to you because by virtue of the presence of God which you carry, sickness cannot cohabit with the presence of God. As your body is the home of God, I decree that every prayer you make out of your mouth will be heard by the Lord in Jesus name.
Exodus 15:26 (TLB) “If you will listen to the voice of the Lord your God, and obey it, and do what is right, then I will not make you suffer the diseases I sent on the Egyptians, for I am the Lord who heals you.”
- (Child/ren’s name), I decree that you will always obey the lord and do what is right in His sight and by so deliver yourself from diseases and sicknesses. By virtue of your obedience to the laws of the Lord, I declare that every thing that is important for your physical sustenance but will harm you is turned around for your good in relation to your health in Jesus name.
Isaiah 40:8 (TLB) “The grass withers, the flowers fade, but the word of our God shall stand forever.”
- Father, (Child/ren’s name) are products of your spoken word. Therefore, I decree today that even when men are dying and falling like the grass and flower, my children (name) are standing strong to good ripe old ages in perfect health as products of your word in Jesus name.
Matthew 5:18 (CEB) “I say to you very seriously that as long as heaven and earth exist, neither the smallest letter nor even the smallest stroke of a pen will be erased from the Law until everything there becomes a reality.”
Matthew 24:35 (CEB) “Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will certainly not pass away.”
- You oh Lord are the preserver of every word, I sign this agreement with you today on behalf of (Child/ren’s name) that every of your word which has been prayed and declared over the lives of my children will be fulfilled. Father, I ask that you dot ever i’s and cross every t’s in fulfillment of your word in Jesus name.
- Father I refuse and disallow any emergencies of any kind that will cause me sleepless night and make me lose my peace. I decree over every organs, every cells, every veins, every bones that you are maintained daily by the blood of Jesus. Every meal you will eat will be to you the body of Christ and every drink you will take will be to you the blood of Jesus. I bless in advance every meal you will eat. I sanctify in advance every water/liquid you will drink. They shall be used to the nourishment of your bodies in Jesus name.
DECLARATIONS AND CONFESSIONS
From verses in Isaiah 54 (Replace name with your, your spouse and your children.)
“2(Name) will enlarge our house; build on additions; spread out our home! 3 For (Name) will soon be bursting at the seams! And our descendants will possess the cities left behind during the exile and rule the nations that took our lands. 4 Fear not; (Name) will no longer live in shame. The shame of our youth and the sorrows of widowhood will be remembered no more, 5 for our Creator will be our “husband.” The Lord Almighty is his name; he is our Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel, the God of all the earth. 6 For the Lord has called (Name) back from our grief—a young wife abandoned by her husband. 7 For a brief moment You abandoned (Name). But with great compassion You will take (Name) back. 8 In a moment of anger You turned your face a little while; but with everlasting love You will have pity on (Name), says the Lord, your Redeemer. 9 Just as in the time of Noah You swore that You would never again permit the waters of a flood to cover the earth and destroy its life, so now You swear that You will never again pour out your anger on (Name). 10 For the mountains may depart and the hills disappear, but your kindness shall not leave (Name). Your promise of peace for (Name) will never be broken, says the Lord who has mercy upon us. 11 O my afflicted (Name), tempest-tossed and troubled, You will rebuild (Name) on a foundation of sapphires and make the walls of our houses from precious jewels. 12 You will make our towers of sparkling agate and our gates and walls of shining gems. 13 And all our citizens shall be taught by you, and our prosperity shall be great. 14 We will live under a government that is just and fair. Our enemies will stay far away; (Name) will live in peace. Terror shall not come near. 15 If any nation comes to fight us, it will not be sent by you to punish us. Therefore, it will be routed, for You are on our side. 16 You have created the smith who blows the coals beneath the forge and makes the weapons of destruction. And you have created the armies that destroy. 17 But in that coming day, no weapon turned against (Name) shall succeed, and we will have justice against every courtroom lie. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord (Name). This is the blessing You have given (Name), says you oh Lord.
These I have declared in the name of the Father, the name of the Son and the name of the Holy Spirit. Amen!!!
Thank you so much for joining in this challenge.
God bless you all and keep you and yours beautiful always for his glory. Amen.