Hello Beautiful, I congratulate you for praying with us from day one to day ten. Yes, it is day ten of the Beautiful Wife Prayer Challenge.
Today, we touch everything we desire. We have a blank cheque today. So all those things on our mind to discuss with God, please let’s bring them all. Not a few. All of it. Its therapy day and our therapist is God.
While we have touched so many areas these past nine days, I will share some prayer points leads with you and I expect that since you know exactly where the shoe causes discomfort, you will better know what to pray about today. Just give each point leads 1 – 2 minutes of intense conversation with God.
Now let me explain how this conversation goes. You sit/kneel/lay down (whatever position you choose) wherever is comfortable and quiet. You begin talking to God as though he were right there in that same position with you. (Just as you will talk to your therapist about what troubles you) Leave nothing out. Let me remind you that while God can see our heart, asking him for what we need is still a step we must all take. So tell all!!!
PRAYER POINTS LEADS
- His/Her work/business. (2 Corinthians 9:8)
- His/Her temper. (Proverbs 29:22)
- His help around the house. (1 Peter 3:7)
- His/Her parenting skills and method. (1 Peter 5:2-3)
- His/Her relationship/friendships. (Proverbs 13:20)
- His/Her Promotion/Prosperity. (Genesis 39:5, Proverbs 3:35)
- His/Her safety (Protection/Preservation) (2 Thessalonians 3:3)
- His/Her decisions. (Very important because, this can make or destroy a marital journey) (James 1:5, 3:17)
- His/Her Health. (Jeremiah 30:17, 33:6)
- Finally, His/Her desires. (1 John 2:17)
Father, for every beautiful wife connected to this challenge, I decree answers from heaven to their souls deepest needs in Jesus name. As we spend time in therapy with you today, we leave your presence lighter because we are casting all of our cares upon you today and we are leaving them with you to take care of. We believe you have heard us in Jesus name we pray. Amen!!!
Tomorrow we, will be praying in a way I call – The Proverbs 31 prayer. We will be focusing on Proverbs 31:10-31.
On Thursday, as we conclude the challenge, we will offer up prayer of thanksgiving. No requests, just thanksgiving for what God has done, is doing and is set to do.
I look forward to praying with you tomorrow.
God bless and keep you and yours in Jesus Name. Amen!