It’s day fourteen and the last day of this challenge and I must confess this challenge went pretty fast.
One of the many things I am discovering as I intentionally pray and pursue God is that the Bible – The word of God is complete. It has a message of inspiration or motivation for everything under heaven. The Bible doesn’t only cater to our spiritual development but to our all round development.
As women and as wives, KNOW YOUR GOD.
I want to believe you’ve been “selfish” enough to pray for yourself these past 13 days. As we end this challenge today, look back on the TO-DOs and make a deliberate effort to be MORE and to be BEAUTIFUL.
1. Lord, [Your name] is here to say THANK YOU. Thank you for being my God. From today as I consciously search for you, I will find you.
2. Lord, I declare that every time I come to you with my needs, you will hear the unspoken words of my heart and bring to pass all that concerns me.
3. Lord, I declare that I am alert to notice and take advantage of godly opportunities that come my way.
4. Lord, I declare that what you put in my custody, whether it’s for a long time or for a short time, will be properly taken care of.
5. Lord, I declare from today that I am in sync with heaven regarding matters that concern me, my husband, my children and my family.
6. Lord, I declare that your light in me shine brightest even in the darkest corners of the world. I declare I am a ray of hope in my home and the world at large.
7. Lord, because I know I have the answers that will bring great results, I declare that I am swift to ask a bold question at the right time.
8. Lord, send to my home a bug of faith that is contagious and icurable for the times when we are in doubt or confused regarding your instructions.
9. Lord, I declare that wherever I am, my life influences those around me such that they would have an encounter with you.
10. Lord, I declare my eyes are open and I recognize those you’ve planted in my life to guide me in all areas and ensure I succeed.
11. Lord, I declare that an automatic God-Alarm goes off when I am faced with any challenge, reminding me to talk to you about it first.
12. Lord, I declare that even in the midst of my greatest challenges and it seems like I can’t see a way out; I will trust you enough to do the unthinkable.
13. Lord, I declare that I am standing/sitting in places that would normally not recognize my type because Heaven has put a stamp of recognition upon me.
14. Lord, I declare that from this day forward, I am known in my home, my family, my place of work, my community and everywhere as a wise woman.