One of the things that made my 2021 different was the study of the Bible with the Holy Spirit. Feel free to read about it here.
After sharing this with you all last year, I was so excited to see so many show interest in the study of the Bible. The most beautiful thing about studying the Bible with others is that you get to discover more revelation on a scripture as it will vary from person to person.
And like going to a university and offering several courses, in a Bible study group, you learn from fellow believers and together we grow to be more and more like Jesus.
The link to subscribe to our Telegram channel is below. Click on it and get instant access.
To enjoy this journey, I’ll recommend you get:
- A journal
- A Bible app with different versions (a Bible in preferred version is great)
- A color pen or highlighter
- A beautiful cup of tea or coffee (it just goes together with studying. haha)
Other recommended things to come with are:
- An open heart
- A purged heart (purge yourselves of every unscriptural things)
- A broken spirit
- An untainted love for God
See you there as we study the Bible together.