I want to believe that like me, one of your greatest heart desire is for your child to know the Lord, love him with all their heart and walk in his commands all the days of their life.
I, like many of you reading this, wants my child to have an experiential knowledge of God. I want my children to be talking to Jesus everyday of their life.
Today we would be visiting the area of their Spiritual life.
Songs of the day:
Scriptural Meditation: Proverbs 22:6, Psalm 16:8, 3 John 1:4, 2 Thessalonians 3:3, Matthew 17:20, 1 Corinthians 7:7, Isaiah 26:3, Deuteronomy 6:7, Romans 12:1; 10:17
- Lord I pray that you will help me teach [Child/ren’s name] about you. You have said in your word that we repeat your commands again and again to our children. Help me Lord to talk about you to [Child/ren’s name] at home, on the road, at bedtime and at waking up; so that lord, they will remember your commands all the days of their life in Jesus Name I pray.
- Lord I pray for your ever abiding presence to be upon [Child/ren’s name]. I pray that they know that you have promised to be with them even in extreme situations. I pray that nothing will come in between you and [Child/ren’s name]. Anywhere or anything you do not allow or approve of, [Child/ren’s name] will not go to or do. Make [Child/ren’s name] a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to you in Jesus Name I pray.
- Lord I pray that [Child/ren’s name]’s relationship with you supercedes all, including mine such that they have a strong faith in you. Plant the seeds everyday [Child/ren’s name] reads, hears or comes in general contact with your word. Lord let [Child/ren’s name]’s faith in you be unwavering. Instead, let it grow stronger and stronger each day in Jesus Name I pray.
- Lord I pray that [Child/ren’s name] will always walk in ways and do things that makes you happy and proud. Whether I am there or not, let their behaviour and attitude towards others be one that shows forth your glory, tells others about you and also leads them to you in Jesus Name I pray.
- Dear Lord, I pray that you will give [Child/ren’s name] dominion over sin through the help of your Holy Spirit. As they live in this world filled with moral decadness at every corner, I pray that sinning will be alien to [Child/ren’s name]. Let a deep hunger and thirst for godly things overtake their desire to do bad. Let them be reminded in their spirit man that they are the temple of God and that nothing sinful can stay in [Child/ren’s name] in Jesus Name I pray.
- Lord, you have told us in your word that temptation is common to man, and that you will not allow us to be faced with a temptation we cannot overcome. Today, I pray that [Child/ren’s name] will not come across a temptation he/she cannot overcome. I pray you will not lead [Child/ren’s name] into temptation but you will deliver [Child/ren’s name] from all evil in Jesus Name I pray.
- Lord, you told me also in your word that the children you have given to me are for signs and wonders. I pray that [Child/ren’s name] will continually be a sign and wonder for you in this land. I pray that [Child/ren’s name] will always be taught by you. I pray that [Child/ren’s name] will see visions and you will always reveal yourself to him/her in Jesus Name I pray.
Thanks for joining in today. Let’s pray again tomorrow.
God bless you.