Before we kick off today’s prayer, let’s lift up the families mourning at this time.
Lord we pray for everyone who needs your embrace at this difficult time. Especially moms who are crying over their children that have passed on. We pray for them that they are embraced in the comfort of your Holy Spirit. Oh Lord, be with them, comfort their hearts, give them reasons to draw even closer to you at this time. Lord there will be questions. We pray your presence overwhelms them. It is in Jesus Name we pray. Amen!
At some point in life, our children will begin their educational journey. Some will end up in business, some will end up in the coporate world. Some also may go into ministry doing the work of the Lord fulltime.
As moms, I am sure we already have like a desire somewhat regarding what we want our children to be. I believe that one of them which we can all agree on is that, we want them to be excellent, prosperous and successful.
We know of Joseph, Solomon, Daniel, the Hebrew boys and even our Lord Jesus. They were a force to be reckoned with when it came to knowledge, wisdom and understanding. So today we will praying for our children’s education.
Song of the day: Jesus said it will succeed! | ActiveChristianity
Scriptural Meditations: Ephesians 2:10, Daniel 1:17, Proverbs 9:10, Colossians 3:23-24, Ephesians 2:10, Joshua 1:8, Proverbs 1:7, 1 Kings 3:9, Romans 11:29
- Lord, I pray that you help me accept your plan and purpose for [Child/ren’s name]. Whatever path you put [Child/ren’s name] on, I pray you will help me to trust you, knowing that what you desire for [Child/ren’s name] is the best. Whether [Child/ren’s name] works for you as in ministry or in the coporate world, or in a vocational circle, help me Lord to trust your leading and give [Child/ren’s name] all the support they need in Jesus Name.
- Lord, I know [Child/ren’s name] is your masterpiece. You created [Child/ren’s name] in Christ Jesus to do the good things you have planned. I pray that even from now [Child/ren’s name] begins to walk academically in the path you have planned. I pray [Child/ren’s name] will live a life worthy of your calling upon their life in Jesus Name.
- Lord, like Solomon, I request that you give [Child/ren’s name] an understanding heart to lead well those who has been or will be placed under his/her leadership. I pray that the understanding and wisdom to know the difference between right and wrong, you will give to [Child/ren’s name] in Jesus Name.
- Lord, I pray for [Child/ren’s name] that you will give him/her an unusual aptitude for understanding every aspect of literature and wisdom. I pray you give [Child/ren’s name] a special ability to interpret, teach and execute his/her duties excellently in Jesus Name.
- Lord, I pray that the gifts and talents you have put in [Child/ren’s name] is activated today. I pray that these gifts and talents open doors, brings [Child/ren’s name] before Kings and lifts [Child/ren’s name] above his/her equals. I pray [Child/ren’s name] is seated in high places of honour in Jesus Name.
- Lord, I pray that [Child/ren’s name] will remember to meditate on your word daily. I pray that an alarm bell always goes off in [Child/ren’s name]’s heart, reminding him/her to study his/her books as though You are his/her earthly teacher; and to do his/her work as though You are his/her earthly boss. I pray [Child/ren’s name] will always remember to do everything according to your instructions so that [Child/ren’s name] will prosper and be successful in Jesus Name.
- Lord, I pray that [Child/ren’s name]’s work earns him/her good money to meet their needs and wants. I pray that you will cause [Child/ren’s name] to find favour before colleagues and superiors. I pray that promotions after promotions will be the order of the day in [Child/ren’s name]’s life. As [Child/ren’s name] move from one office or career path to the other, let [Child/ren’s name] consistently leave his/her prints in the sand of time and a godly impressions in the heart of everyone they meet on their way to the top in Jesus Name.
Thank you for praying today, Let’s pray again tomorrow.
God bless you.