Today, as we bring this challenge to a close, we would be making scriptural confessions and declarations over our children.
- I confess that Lord You will keep in perfect peace [Children’s Name] because they trust in you, and their thoughts are fixed on you! Isaiah 26:3
- I confess Your unfailing love to [Children’s Name] is better than life itself; how I praise you! Psalm 63:3
- I confess that the Lord our God shows [Children’s Name] his approval and makes their efforts successful. Yes, make their efforts successful! Psalm 90:17
- I confess that You oh God, the source of hope, will fill [Children’s Name] completely with joy and peace because [Children’s Name] trusts in you. Then [Children’s Name] will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit. Romans 15:13
- I confess that you [Children’s Name] will listen when your father corrects you. You will not neglect my instruction. What you learn from us your parents will crown you with grace and be a chain of honor around your neck. Proverbs 1:8-9
- I confess that you [Children’s Name] will make the Lord your refuge, and you will make the Most High your shelter, and no evil will conquer you; and no plague will come near your home. Psalm 91:9-10
- I confess that the words of your mouth [Children’s Name] and the meditation of your heart be pleasing to the Lord, your rock and your redeemer. Psalm 19:14
- I confess that [Children’s Name] is guarded by you Lord as you would guard your own eyes. I confess that [Children’s Name] is hidden in the shadow of your wings, protected from wicked people who attack them, from murderous enemies who surround them. Psalm 17:8-9
- I declare that [Children’s Name] takes hold of godly instructions and not let them go. They will guard them, for they are the key to life. Proverbs 4:13
- I declare that first and most importantly [Children’s Name] seeks (aims at, strives after) Your kingdom and Your righteousness [God’s way of doing and being right—the attitude and character of God], and all the things they desire will be given to them also. Matthew 6:33
- I declare [Children’s Name] will behave wisely and follow the way of integrity. [Children’s Name] will walk in integrity and with a blameless heart. [Children’s Name] will set no worthless or wicked thing before their eyes. They’ll hate the practice of those who fall away [from the right path]; It will not grasp hold of them. Psalm 101:2-3
- I declare that [Children’s Name] will be kind and helpful to one another and others, tender-hearted [compassionate, understanding], forgiving one another [readily and freely], just as God in Christ has forgiven them. Ephesians 4:32
- I declare [Children’s Name] “When you pass through the waters, God will be with you; And through the rivers, they will not overwhelm you. When you [Children’s Name] walk through fire, you will not be scorched, Nor will the flame burn you. Isaiah 43:2
- I declare Just as you [Children’s Name] has received a special gift [a spiritual talent, an ability graciously given by God], you will employ it in serving one another as [is appropriate for] good stewards of God’s multi-faceted grace [faithfully using the diverse, varied gifts and abilities granted to Christians by God’s unmerited favor]. 1 Peter 4:10
- I declare ‘And it shall be in the last days,’ says God, ‘That He will pour out His Spirit upon all mankind; And [Children’s Name] shall prophesy, And [Children’s Name] shall see [divinely prompted] visions, And [Children’s Name] shall dream [divinely prompted] dreams Acts 2:17
- I declare You oh God are [Children’s Name]‘s hiding place; You, Lord, protect [Children’s Name] from trouble; You surround [Children’s Name] with songs and shouts of deliverance. Psalm 32:7
These are my confessions and declarations in Jesus Mighty Name.
Thanks for being a part of this challenge.