We thank God for the opportunity to come before him for our husbands. Do you know that your prayers to God for your husband is very important? Everyone may pray for him; but the moment he becomes joined to you, your prayers becomes of utmost importance in his life. We as beautiful wives wouldn’t take this privilege for granted.
Scriptural Thoughts: Ephesians 5:1-33
- Father I thank you for you always hear me. My dear husband, on this day I connect you to God and I release upon you love for God. I decree that your life is controlled by the Love of God and all you do and will do will be as a sweet smelling sacrifice to the Lord.
- I disconnect you from every matter that is in one way or another immoral, indecent and termed greedy. I fill your mouth with thanks and pleasing words which uplifts, encourages and beautifies. I remove you from companies of those who would influence you negatively and make you loose your share in the Kingdom of God.
- My dear husband, I dissociate you from disobedient people. I decree that as you have come in contact with God and now live in the light, you will continually remain in the light. I associate you will people who are in the light. When you find yourself in the dark situation of this world, I pray for you that your light will not go dim but shine brighter and dispel every darkness.
- I pray for you my dear husband that, that which you would be ashamed of if it should become public, you will not be involved in. When you are alone by yourself or with friends, I sync your heart to the Holy Spirit.
- I submit myself to you as my authority under the authority of Christ and I pray that you will not take advantage of God’s command to submit to enslave me but you will love me in all areas. Your actions will not be in conflict with your words because I am releasing upon you the nature of Christ and I pray that you are controlled by Love.
- As we became one under God, leaving father and mother, I connect you my head to our source – God and I decree that I will be overwhelmed with your love and I will respect you always.
All of these I have prayed and decreed in Jesus Name. Amen.
God bless you.